Essential Skills - 6+ years commercial/enterprise experience:
1) Java core, full stack
2) Investment Domain knowledge (ideally in Portfolio management, or relevant analytics and quantitative experience)
Competent - 3+ years professional experience working with:
3) Java Swing
4) Agile - working in an agile / scrum team
5) Test Driven Development - ideally with Cucumber, Azure Dev Ops
6) Ingesting data through APIs, Messaging, SQL
Nice to Have, or desire to learn any of: Angular, C++, Aladdin, Equity, Fixed Income, Privates or ESG asset class knoweldge, designing a good User Experience.
• Develop new investment functionality into our flagship Portfolio Management Product used by over 8,000 investors globally to make investment decisions and construct portfolio's.
• Apply quality software engineering practices through all phases of development and into production. Ensure resilience and stability through quality code reviews, unit, regression and user acceptance testing, dev ops
• Contribute to an agile development team working with UX designers, Architects, Business Analysts, users and Testers. Collaborate with team members in a multi-office, multi-country environment.
STEM Degree educated ideally in Software Engineering, Computer Science
Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
An ability to translate real business problems into technical solutions
Java Certification preferred