SENCO/SEND Teacher and Disabilities Teacher
Do you hold current UK QTS or Degree with teaching experience? Can you engage young adults with challenging behaviour? Have you worked with children and young adults with MLD and Autism?
I am looking for a SENCO to start at a secondary school based in East London (Bromley by bow) to start immediately, the school are looking for:
• To ensure that the school practice is compliant with the SEND Code of Practice (2014) and other relevant
• To work with the school Leadership team ensuring an ethos of Inclusion within the Academy and a
culture of high aspirations for students with SEND.
• To work with the school Leadership team ensuring the implementation of the schools SEND Policy.
• To ensure that the provision of SEND support is in accordance with the aims of the school and the curricular policies determined by the Governing Body and Principal of the school.
• To be responsible for maintaining the school's SEND Profile, ensuring that it is always up-to-date and is an accurate picture of student SEND need across the school.
• To be responsible for the accurate identification of SEND need across the school, ensuring a rigorous and thorough assessment process.
Please apply with your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services