Wayman Education is looking for a Science teacher to work within an excellent mixed school based in west London. The successful science teacher will be expected to teach science at key stages 3 & 4 on a full-time permanent basis from September 2021. The science department is well resourced and boasts an approachable and supportive head of department. The school is happy to receive applications from both NQT's and experienced teachers in addition to overseas teachers with a formal teaching qualification and QTS. Please forward a CV as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity.
This is a "Outstanding" mixed school based in West London. The school has been categorised as Outstanding in almost all elements of it's Ofsted report and has a long standing history of academic excellence. Students are able and behaviour is exceptional. The school has a progress 8 score of 0.67 which is well above average. This over-subscribed school has several applicants for every student place offered and additionally boasts an brilliant reputation within the local community. We have worked with the school for a number of years and it is a excellent place to work both in terms of relationships with both students and staff members.
Experience and Qualifications
* Ability to teach science at KS3 & KS4
* A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
* Legal ability to work within the UK
* Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
* Assessment and recording of achievement
* Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
* To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
* Monitoring patterns of attendance and punctuality
* To engage fully with professional development activities
* Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We've worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
The salary will be paid in line with the teacher pay scale (MPS / UPS)
To be considered for this opportunity or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible