Racon Resource are recruiting for our sister company Racon Consult. We have permanent opportunities for experienced Rolling Stock Consultants to join our team of specialist rail professionals.
Our HQ is in Glasgow, however as we have a flexible model in terms of location, we would love to speak to those with the right experience throughout the UK.
Racon Consult is an established and highly respected Rail Consultancy business, who are engaged in high profile national and international projects with a diverse network of clients. We are looking to recruit rolling stock experienced engineering consultants to join our specialist team working on a wide range of assignment types across the UK as well as Internationally. The types of assignments that we undertake for our clients include delivering and supporting large scale rail projects and high value commercial projects. Our client list is enviable, and we support major train operating companies, rolling stock and signalling manufacturers, infrastructure managers and financiers.
Skills and experience:
* 8 years+ experience in a rolling stock or rail environment (not necessarily within a consultancy)
* Demonstrable experience in a variety of roles
* Degree educated, ideally from an Engineering bias, or significant market experience
* Project engineer experience
* Project management experience
* Exceptional written skills with experience in technical documentation
* Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time or in succession
* Rolling stock maintenance experience would be beneficial
* Capable of adapting rapidly to new project environments
* Flexible and positive attitude
We can offer an opportunity to join a truly progressive team and business. We are looking for a commitment to contribute to the success of the business and in turn we will reward this by investing in your career, offering an inclusive environment as well as a flexible work life balance.
Our salaries are competitive with excellent additional benefits of a bonus scheme, pension and private health care.
If you would like to join our team and feel you have the right mix of experience and character we are looking for, please upload your CV and cover letter for consideration.
Racon Resource are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business