Technical Service Consultant
Location: Mixture of homeworking and client sites across the UK
This role is member of professional Services consulting business, taking and active role in delivery of engagements alone or as part of a team.
What you'll be doing:
* Provide consultancy services to clients but also lead technical specialists on client-based projects.
* Design, schedule, analyse and construct solutions which can meet the demands of the client.
* Build and maintain contacts and relations with clients.
* Work closely with clients formulate solutions of the business-related issues and problems.
* Work closely with Professional Services Group Management Team.
What we're looking for:
* Proven experience in formulating strategies from scratch.
* Commercial approach, able to maintain relationships indefinitely.
* Appreciation of technical concepts and able to translate ideas for the business community/stakeholders.
* Broad range of experience to be able to cater for wide range of client types/sizes.
* Strong negotiation and decision making skills.
To find out more about this role, please apply or contact:
tom @ jiyuconsulting. co. uk
(phone number removed)