Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment who has the ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines?
Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business with locations around the UK. We have a position for a Sales Support Coordinator who will manage the production of customer proposals (RFIs, RFPs, ITTs and quotes) and ensure high quality, compliant documents are issued on time.
This newly created role is right for an individual who is a recent graduate with a relevant degree, Senior Administrator looking to take the next step or an early career Project Manager. We need someone who is proficient in providing comprehensive support to ensure the bid process is completed accurately and who will confidently liaise with senior stakeholders. This role is perfect for someone looking to progress in their career and to have the opportunity to make a real impact.
* Create the bid plan, including a timetable specifying activity owners, for proposal production to ensure good quality proposals are issued on time
* Coordinate input from the wider team (sales, pre-sales, project management, technology and support)
* Consolidate contributions from the wider team into a cohesive document
* Individually contribute standard company information to proposals
* Maintain a library of reusable proposal content
* Format and fitness documents ensuring they are of the highest quality
* Ensure documents and information are managed in line with the company information management policy
* Drive continuous improvement through post-bid reviews
You will be great at planning and organisation, demonstrate good formal writing ability and have the highest level of attention to detail. You will have proven competence in the Microsoft Office suite. You must be driven and passionate with a strong desire to learn, take on feedback and develop.
What we offer you
At Incremental we value everyone's contribution, with all Incrementalists being empowered to discuss, then decide and do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing entrepreneurial digital technology business. The opportunity is there to make it yours and grow with the business.
We set ourselves stretching standards and always take our work seriously however we are proud to have and promote flexible working and a healthy work life balance in a relaxed working environment. Company benefits include but are not limited to income security, private medical cover, 34 days' holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme, critical illness and life assurance.
To register your application please submit your CV with a covering letter detailing why you wish to join the Incremental team.
As an inclusive employer Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business.
Recruitment and selection is conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation