A fast-growing software house are currently recruiting for an Experienced Automation Tester to be responsible for playing a key role in their evolving Automation Test division.
You will work with the Test Architect to build and expand upon their automation strategy, initially starting on a brand new product, before going back and implementing automation testing on some of the older products.
* Extend and develop automated test framework
* Support team in progression of automated test strategy
* Analysis of requirements and creation of test deliverables
* Work with Dev Team to deliver high quality software
* Collaborate with the rest of the team to meet deliveries
* Actively contribute to the evolution of the test process
* Actively contribute to a growing engineering department
* Manual/ Automated/ Performance/ End to End testing
* Test design and monitoring/ defect management
* Experience of Agile and Behaviour-driven development
Remote working with a few days in the office when needed, flexible working hours.
This client are tipped for high growth (beyond what they are currently achieving), so please apply for more info!
ECS Resource Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information please click the following link: https://(url removed)/work/equal-opportunities-employer
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://(url removed)/work/flexible-application-process