Our Prestigious Client, are looking for a Dental Practice Manager to join their Team in their Aberdeen practice.
Are you a fantastic practice coordinator or dental nurse looking for a leadership role or an experienced practice manager ready for a new challenge?
Your role as a practice manager:
· Ensuring the smooth, efficient and compliant running of the practices as a whole;
· Achieving excellent service to patients, quality of service, cost and delivery of performance in accordance with the company strategy and targets;
· Providing support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice staff;
· You will plan & drive the income targets for the practice;
· Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve NHS/private targets;
· Enable good communication in the practices, including regular practice meetings;
· Be able to face difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues/complaints when they arise;
· To ensure the practice is a great place to work!
Why Join Them:
· Training costs covered;
· Opportunity to increase your salary through training and development;
· DBS cost covered;
· If required, Hep B cost covered;
· Contributory pension scheme;
· Fully Computerised practice (SOE);
· Pleasant, diverse, respectful and fun workplace;
· Additional course funding - for clinical practice managers;
· Opportunity to meet regularly with your area manager, operations team and director for work purposes and social events.
Join a group with the personal touch!.
Our Prestigious Client 32 Practices based across the UK. To enquire about other opportunities, contact us today