Anderson Knight are currently looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator for one of our reputable clients based in Kilmarnock.
You will be working within a busy Accountancy Practice, carrying out client payroll processing and pension auto-enrolment administration.
Due to the growth in the business and increased workloads they are looking to strengthen their team with an experienced and organised Payroll Administrator with an Accountancy Practice background.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Processing end to end payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
* Undertake the day to day activities of the payrolls ensuring deadlines are adhered to
* Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies
* Ensure all payroll activities are performed as per company policies and procedures and in line with current legislation.
* A thorough knowledge of SMP, SAP, ShPP, SSP and SPP legislation is required
Additionally our client is looking for someone who can bring:
* Attention to detail & organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure & prioritise
* Proactive and fast learner
* Excellent communication and people skills
If you are interested in this fantastic Payroll Administrator opportunity then please apply by using the link below