Nursing Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Location: Irving, Ayrshire
Contracted Hours: Full Time
Shift Pattern: Days
The perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as the Care Home Manager. This nursing home is in Carlisle which delivers the highest level of residential and nursing care for 90 residents living with Dementia and Complex Needs.
As Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally. You will be instrumental in the provision of care, and it is desirable that you have experience of a similar position within the care sector.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role. You must have or be willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award. Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
As Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally with a wide range of stakeholders and external contacts. You will utilise your strong creative and marketing skills to proactively promote the home in the local community, ensuring the high reputation of the home is communicated to potential residents and referrers.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Home Manager:
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time