Deputy Nursing Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £19.50 per hour + £1000 welcome bonus
Location: Dunfermline, Scotland
Contracted Hours: 38.5 hours
Shift Pattern: Days - Supernumerary and Clinical Shifts.
An exciting opportunity to become part of an established care home provider as a deputy nursing home manager. This nursing home is in Dunfermline which welcomes 40 residents who require residential, nursing and nursing memory care for those living with dementia as well as specialist care for people living with a range of needs. Being part of this care provider, you will be instrumental in the provision of care, and it is desirable that you have experience of a similar position within the care sector.
As Deputy Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
Benefits working as a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online - around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts - access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing - a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
* Refer a friend scheme of £250.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time