Are you a self motivated Field Service Engineer,dedicated to providing excellent customer service as a company representative?
I am recruiting a Field Service Engineer on behalf of a global medical device manufacture. The successful candidate will travel to customers sites to troubleshoot technical problems and issues, determine solutions and recommend further actions.
Responsibilities will include:
* Troubleshoot technical problems and issues, determine technical solutions in accordance with product and customer specifications.
* Recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution.
* Assess product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
* Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives.
To Be Considered for the role, you will:
* Minimum 1 year experience in the Medical Device or similar field.
* HNC/HND in a related subject OR more years experience.
* Well developed skills in technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to work with limited supervision.
Salary £40k per annum - 2 Year contract - Strong chance of being made Perm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join one of the worlds leading Medical Device innovators.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business