We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate TA's to start in September!
We are currently recruiting primary teaching assistants for several schools in the St Austell area for daily/weekly supply. Both short-term and long-term roles available.
You will be working under the direction of the teacher in supporting education and social development with children inside and outside of the classroom. You will need to be enthusiastic and motivated.
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- A dedicated team to help you with your application
- FREE Safeguarding and Prevent training
- Continuous opportunities to build your career
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Additional CPD training at a discounted rate
- Online diary
The ideal applicant will have:
- 1 year of experience working with children
- Hard working and passionate attitude
- Access to transport or full driving licence
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
To find out more, please email a copy of your CV and a short email with a description of what you are looking for to:
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.