Foundation Head of Admissions | £31,431-£34,069 FTE | From Sept 21 Warwick Independent Schools Foundation
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation
Foundation Head of Admissions
37 hours per week, 39.4 weeks per year
£31,431-£34,069 FTE (actual salary £27,892-£30,232 per annum)
To start in September 2021
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation is one of the largest independent school charities in the country, with some 2,800 pupils and 800 staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint an exceptional Foundation Head of Admissions in this newly created role. The appointed person will be responsible for the strategic development and effective operation of the admissions department to further enhance our "customer journey", at all entry points for the Foundation schools and for all markets, domestic and overseas, leading the team of Registrars to deliver outstanding customer service.
Predominantly, this role works across the schools on the Warwick Campus.
The successful candidate will have:
* Significant experience of usingor a similar management information system
* An excellent understanding of Admissions developed through previous experience in similar settings
* Experience of building a team to consistently deliver outstanding outcomes
* Strong ability to extract, manipulate and analyse data
* Outstanding interpersonal skills
* An eye for detail
* Degree level education with English and Maths GCSE to at least Grade C
As a Foundation we are committed to providing an outstanding education for all our pupils; for our schools to be the first choice for those seeking independent education for their children; and to be an exceptional place to work.
Please contact Mike Sherwin on the below details for further information and an application pack.
T: (phone number removed)
Closing date for applications: tbc