PA to Foundation Bursar | 37 hrs p/wk | £28,025 - £30,552 | Warwick Independent Schools Foundation
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation
PA to Foundation Bursar
37 hours per week
£28,025 - £30,552
To start in September 2021
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation is one of the largest independent school charities in the country, with some 2,800 pupils and 800 staff.
We are currently seeking to appoint an exceptional PA to the Foundation Bursar to provide highly confidential administrative and operational support that requires tact, discretion and the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
The PA to the Foundation Bursar will work closely with our new Foundation Bursar, who joins us in September 2021. Predominantly, this role works across the schools on the Warwick Campus.
The successful applicant will have:
* Excellent and proven administrative skills
* Experience of prioritising a wide range of administrative duties, whilst under pressure and with little close supervision
* Degree level education with good levels of numeracy and literacy
* Confidence in the use of IT for educational and administrative purposes
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and delegate as required
* Professional approach with the ability to respect confidentiality
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and a willingness to be flexible and cooperative at all times.
As a Foundation we are committed to providing an outstanding education for all our pupils; for our schools to be the first choice for those seeking independent education for their children; and to be an exceptional place to work.
Please contact Mike Sherwin for further information and an application pack.
Closing date for applications: Monday 12th July 2021
Please note - strong applications may be considered upon receipt.