A North Lincolnshire Academy is keen to secure an exceptional Computer Science Teacher for September 2021.
Set in North Lincolnshire, this leading local school has benefited from being part of a cohesive and large Multi-Academy Trust and the waiting lists to join are just one example that this is the school to be part of!
As the successful Computer Science Teacher, you will be working on a full time basis from September 2021. This role is a long term requirement, running for a full term, but there is a possibility that it could be extended beyond this time.
As the role includes planning and marking, the successful Computer Science Teacher can expect to be paid on the main pay scale, which equates to a maximum of £189 per day.
Leaders regularly review the curriculum to ensure that it continues to be ambitious and provides a good education to all pupils. Excellent extracurricular activities are one of many exceptional things available to learners, as well as state of the art technology.
The location of the setting does require applicants to have access to their own transport as it is in a more rural part of Lincolnshire with limited public transport links.
The school supports students up to Key stage 4 so experience working with this level of education is essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
Boasting excellent CPD programmes for staff and engaged leadership for your personal development, you can expect your direct line manager will be available for regular support should you need it.
QTS is essential for this post as is a DBS and a CV with a full 10 year work history.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Computer Science Teacher in North Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer