2nd Line School IT Technician Job in Central London
Immediate start. A large school in the City of London are looking for an experienced and personable 2nd line technician to join their IT team.
Applicants must have experience of working in a school IT department as well as experience of co-ordinating IT helpdesk tickets.
Applicants must have/be:
* Highly experienced and knowledgeable IT professional (2nd Line).
* Extensive experience of working on a helpdesk system, and preferably with experience in coordinating tickets.
* Technical knowledge includes SCCM 2012. Windows, Server Administration, Account Administration, Desktop Support, Windows 10, Active Directory, User Support. PC Repair, Hardware installation, Cisco Networking, CCNA, and CCNP. Customer Service Support
* Skilled in using Microsoft Office 365, Internet, Email, and addressing networking and hardware problems.
* Excellent deadline management skills.
* Experience of working in IT departments within the education sector, preferably within a school environment.
The working basis of this role is full-time (37 hours per week)
Applicants must have a DBS completed or be happy to have a DBS put into process.
Salary dependent on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new school, contact Chris MacDonald for a confidential discussion on your career.