About the client:
Our client is an award-winning social business, founded in 2011 to address the fundamental problem that many people, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds, lack the support, skills, confidence and networks to secure fulfilling, long-term employment.
Using technology to build connections, supported by expert advice on building strong relationships in work, with future talent, and via volunteers, we reach more than 40,000 people per year through a range of digital and offline projects.
About the Campaign Manager role:
We are seeking a campaign manager or customer success manager to join our client Delivery Team, based in London.
You as the Campaign Manager will be accountable for the whole life-cycle of client campaigns and projects, from initial concept to delivery. You will deliver for a range of clients on programmes supporting overlooked groups in and out of work, to build connections and relationships with employers through our online engagement tool, Connectr. You will ensure clients have a successful experience with us, where success might be attracting new talent, driving up completion of a work experience or improving an internal mentoring programme.
You will be outcomes-focused, improving outcomes for your clients and make sure they have 'wow' moments early and often through their work with you. You will manage wider services, whether through helping them host virtual events, develop great communications plans to young job seekers and employee volunteers, and through other activities designed to improve belonging and increase engagement.
You will be able to demonstrate a record of exceeding targets and delivering successful client experiences on time and under budget. You will have a strong sense of accountability, driven by a passion to deliver quality results to clients and users.
You will be comfortable in using technology to build on our online platform, Connectr. You do not need specialist expertise but will have an ability to learn & adapt to new digital systems. You understand the digital world we live in and believe in the power of using tech for good.
You will be flexible and adaptable, excited about turning your skills to different projects and able to manage multiple projects at once.
You'll be excited about joining a growing company, that retains a start-up feel while having plenty of opportunity for ambition as we scale.
Campaign Manager Key Responsibilities:
Customer Success: you will be the key point of contact for clients on your projects, and accountable for its ongoing success. You'll be able to deeply understand their needs, motivators and pain points and find solutions. You'll be able to build collaborative relationships quickly and be comfortable providing structured routes to success for your clients.
Project Management: you will manage and take ownership of projects from conception through to completion, taking an active role in achieving the deliverables. Our Delivery Managers need to use skilful and agile project management tools and concepts, as well as be willing to roll your sleeves up to tackle all the needs of the campaign.
As you start in the team you will likely support more senior members of the team.
User Marketing: you will advise and support clients in engaging with groups of end users (e.g. job seekers, young people, employee engagement/ volunteer programmes).
Budget Control: you will stick to budget and find cost savings in process efficiencies for your projects or supporting tasks.
Campaign Manager Skills/Experience:
* Experience managing campaigns or projects with end users, with a track record of success
* Experience working with corporate clients
* Able to demonstrate where you have been accountable for results and delivered successfully
* Very strong communicator, able to communicate complex plans succinctly, and build and maintain relationships quickly with our clients, education institutions and other third parties E.g. LEPs
* Experience using digital platforms, such as social media, websites, CRM or similar
* Flexible and a fast learner, able to master new programmes or processes quickly
* Ability to prioritise time, work under pressure and respond positively to change
* A self-starter mindset, able to lead work-streams with independence
* Knowledge and understanding of key issues in the talent market, or a passion to learn
* Knowledge and understanding of online mentoring programmes, or a passion to learn