Job Title: Resourcing Advisor/ Resourcing Business Partner
Clear progression opportunities
This is a new and exciting role within a well established law firm as a Resourcing Advisor to join a Resourcing team working from both home and in a prestigious new office.
My client is valued by their clients for consistently achieving excellent results,
They pride themselves on the quality of the services in which they deliver across the board, within the firm there is a unique culture which has huge scope of opportunities and progression.
As the Resourcing Advisor you will work with the Resourcing Business Partner throughout the recruitment life cycle. The role is extremely diverse and encompasses a wide range of administrative tasks and the ability to work on a multitude of vacancies.
Ideally you have:
* Successful record of implementing recruitment initiatives and projects
* A Skilled and concise communicator
* A relationship builder who is highly adept at internal stakeholder and third party management
* Understanding of emerging people trends and its impact on talent availability
* Pragmatic thinker, with a curiosity and passion for best practice and realistic innovation
* A strong client service ethos and a focus on a candidates journey
* Conducts a flexible and collaborative working style
* Legal sector experience is desirable but not essential
In return for your contribution my client can offer an excellent compensation package which includes;
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible holiday allowance
* Ability to work from home
* Life assurance equal to 4 times your annual salary
* Season ticket loans
* 24/7 employee assistance plus much more
Due to this role being extremely confidential at this time - please apply with your updated CV below and I will get in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity and will be serviced extremely quickly, therefore if you are interested in this role please click the apply button today.
**Only successful candidates will be contacted!**
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age