EYFS Teacher For Primary School in Sheffield
Your new company
Our client is a primary school with an excellent track record in helping pupils achieve their learning outcomes. As a school which firmly believes in students first, there is no doubt that any teacher would enjoy a positive learning environment where the pupils are pushed to do their absolute best.
Your new role
- Teaching all areas of the foundation stage, which is focused on helping the children achieve early learning goals.
- To be part of a team to plan, prepare and evaluate all aspects of EYFS provision.
- Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment in which to learn.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Organising learning materials and resources and making imaginative use of resources.
- Developing children's curiosity and knowledge.
- Working with others and contributing to the strong and experienced team ethos of the school, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
- Observing, assessing and recording each child's progress and preparing reports for external agencies.
- Attending in-service training.
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery/school.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- To be adaptable, flexible and have a sense of fun and humour.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a qualified teacher with Qualified Teacher Status and have a PGCE in Primary. A minimum of 40 days teaching experience in the last 2 years is required - references will be requested. You also need to be immediately available for work and have a valid, enhanced DBS registered with the DBS Update Service (or willingness to apply for one through Hays if not).
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive daily rate, working in a friendly and supportive school with a strong Senior Leadership Team. You will also have a dedicated Hays Consultant who you can contact from 07:00 - 22:00, seven days a week. Hays also offer a Refer A Friend scheme so if this isn't the job for you but you know someone who would be interested, please refer them to us and you may be entitled to £250 in vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.