Senior Process Engineer required in the Cheshire area. Experience of planning and leading capex projects, process safety and optimising plant operations is key.
Title: Senior Process Engineer
Salary: £55,000 - 65,000 + Bonus + Pension + Holidays
SRG is working with a global chemical manufacturer to source a Senior Process Engineer. The Senior Process Engineer will have experience of leading multiple capital projects and improvements to the plant, ensuring safety standards are met. This position will be working with various projects in different stages with values from £100k - £2m+.
* Plan, lead and implement capital projects, including process safety aspects and budgets
* Identify and introduce innovations and equipment to optimise plants operation
* Provide solutions to technical problems affecting output, safety, major accident prevention
* Degree in Chemical Engineering discipline or similar
* Experience of working in the chemical or related process industries
* History of working on multiple capex projects of values 100k - 2m+
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Sam on (phone number removed).
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: chemicals, Process engineer, chemical engineer, technology, FEED, design, process optimisation, Senior Process Engineer, Process Safety, Functional Safety, capex, capital projects, project manager, project engineer