About the client:
Our client is a mission-locked social enterprise with over 25 years of sector experience in supporting under-represented talent both get into work and 'get on' when in work. Leveraging our technology platform, Connectr, and our People Services we support organisations such as, Deloitte, Cisco, British Airways, National Grid, Clifford Chance to deliver effective candidate and / or employee engagement activities and programmes, be that for Early Talent, Returners, and under-represented talent at all levels up to C-Suite.
About the Role and responsibilities:
You will be a pioneer within our organisation, leading our software as a service delivery. Initially this will be through excellent delivery to clients as their Customer Success / Support Manager on a range of Connectr programmes. You will then support the Delivery Management Team to develop achievable scaling plans against our growth targets and build, manage and develop a high-performing Customer Success / Support Team.
Deliver to clients
* Acquiring and maintaining product knowledge and an understanding from a client and end user's perspective
* Deliver smooth, successful onboarding covering a mix of platform set up, client training and user engagement, with fast speed to value
* Maximise client experience and outcomes throughout their lifecycle ('campaign') ensuring high retention rates
* Develop and drive initiatives that lead to increased adoption, engagement, and outcomes from end users
* Maintain an excellent customer and campaign information suite: effectively using our CRM (Salesforce), product dashboards, campaign analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), and KPI and performance tracking.
* Proactively respond to this information and metadata, and product knowledge, to provide valuable insights to clients and best practice guidance to your reports and colleagues
* Excel at solving clients' issues, requiring in-depth knowledge of the product and advanced relationship management
* Work with Commercial team to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and to ensure new sales are good-fit for client challenges
* Be a clear communication channel bringing feedback to the Product team and your product knowledge to colleagues and clients
* Be a senior member of the Delivery team, working with Head of Delivery and senior management across the company to establish our operations, ways of working and quality controls for client delivery.
* Develop best-fit systems and processes for customer success from existing tools, including customer onboarding and performance measurement.
* Collaborate with other departments such as Commercial, Finance, Product and Delivery to move us from a service-led to a product-led approach.
* As part of our scaling, develop a supporting people plan and successfully hire and induct new customer success staff.
* Embed a data-driven culture within the team focused on optimising metrics and outcomes.
* Support and motivate that team in delivering against targets for retention, onboarding, customer happiness, and efficiency.
Skills & Experience
* Proven experience of leading or establishing a customer support function in a SaaS or digital delivery organisation.
* Experience of developing and implementing new ways of working
* Experience setting up performance measurement systems and processes
* Client service management experience, including high value and strategically important clients
* A track record of successful delivery against SLAs and client KPIs
* Ability to analyse data, develop reports and improve data collection methods.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a broad portfolio
* Ability to explain complex or technical information to a non-expert audience
* Confidence with critical business information to inform reports e.g. delivered margin, client retention rates
* A self-starter, excited by the ability to launch a role and build a team below you
* Tech-savvy (specialist skills e.g. programming not required)
* Resilience and self-motivation
* Problem solver