Axon Moore are working exclusively with a hugely successful e-commerce retailer based in Bradford who have recently secured Private Equity investment.
With an expanding finance team, a fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious Senior Management Accountant to join the organisation.
In this role you will be required to provide accounting support within the Finance team, to ensure key financial close and day to day activities are complete in a robust and timely manner. The role will also act as a key supporting role for the Commercial FC but also play a key role in the development of the transactional team.
The Management Accountant will be reporting to and assisting the Commercial Financial Controller on a daily basis.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Lead in the production of the monthly management accounts
• Prepare management information & performance analysis
• Prepayments/Accruals calculation
• Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet
• Review of margins, accrued & deferred revenues
• Support audit requirements
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Production of company cash flow forecasts
• Ad-hoc project work
Success in this role will help the ongoing success of the organisation. You will play a key role in producing management information enabling swift decision making by the senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or potentially a progressive finalist. You'll also need to be credible, enthusiastic, and well-rounded with a natural skill for developing relationships at every level.
• £40,000 - £50,000
• Fantastic bonus scheme
• Opportunity to forge a career within a global e-commerce leader