Residential Development Solicitor, Bristol
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leading firm working on behalf of National House Builder clients.
The work is exciting and varied and includes all aspects of brownfield site regeneration schemes, mixed use, urban extensions, the purchase and development of strategic land, joint ventures and collaborations and the development and disposals of new housing neighbourhoods.
• Working as part of the National Team on a wide variety of projects
• Drafting and negotiating contracts dealing with all aspects of acquisition, development and disposals
• Carrying out and supervising due diligence and reporting
• Providing clients with focused legal advice with an appreciation of clients' commercial objectives
• Reporting to clients, communicating directly with them and building relationships
• Involvement in business development and assistance with client management.
• Assisting with writing articles and client updates
• At all times complying with client and firm protocols, financial management requirements and data protection requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
• An NQ-6PQE Solicitor/Associate, experienced in commercial and / or residential development.
• Strong technical skills and an ability to understand and work through complex issues.
• A demonstrable ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than an academic' approach to legal issues and to be highly client focused.
• Ability to operate with a high level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
• Exposure to and success within business development activities.
• Confident communicator with an ability to develop relationships, undertake client marketing and influence at all levels. Ability to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues, building up strong relationships.
• Strong organisation skills to ensure a pragmatic and methodical approach to handling a variety of Real Estate matters simultaneously,
• Change oriented with a positive, flexible approach towards the implementation of new initiatives.
• Able to handle a complex and constantly changing workload and to work under pressure.
• Detail conscious with a concern for quality.
• Ability to deliver against client protocols and KPIs.
A wide salary band is advertised as you could be at any level of PQE and wishing to apply.
Applications from relocators will be considered but you must be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the Bristol area