We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
What you'll be like
We are looking for maternity cover for a business manager position. The purpose of the role is to facilitate the efficiency of the team and work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that our content is industry-leading.
The individual should have proven experience of implementing efficient processes and managing an array of different stakeholders, each with their own strategic priorities. They should be curious and well organised with a strategic mindset and commercial acumen.
Overview of role
• Representing the team in communication with colleagues running key projects related to content (the analytics dashboards, the preference centre, the thought leadership app, the intranet, the global fund centre, Schroders Link, website redevelopment)
• Supporting the Global Head of Content in the development and implementation of the global content strategy
• Improving the team's content processes - planning, commissioning, producing and distributing
• Championing and implementing the use of global feedback and analytics in the content commissioning process
• Evangelising the global content strategy in meetings and presentations, and supporting stakeholders across the business in their involvement with the content team
• Project management of a range of corporate reporting including the annual report and sustainability disclosure materials
• Knowledge of the corporate reporting and sustainability disclosure landscape
• Proven experience of delivering significant and long-running projects on time and within budget
• Strong stakeholder management and organisational skills
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.