Senior Life insurance Underwriter
Deadline: 20th July 2021
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum and competitive package
This is a great opportunity for an underwriter with at least 3 years experience in the life insurance space to take on a senior strategic role where your work will be varied.
- Deliver a post-issue underwriting audit programme of policies automatically accepted through the insurer's underwriting interface to determine the accuracy of the application disclosures.
- Underwriting quality audits
- Retrospective underwriting of claims
- High net worth underwriting
- Underwriting philosophy training
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of Post issues sampling, auditing, claims underwriting, philosophy and training
- Experience New business underwriting, technical/strategy, data and managing stakeholders.
- in-depth medical and financial knowledge and experience with respect to Life cover, Serious Illness and Income Protection
- Minimum 3 years experience
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
Don't miss out! If you're curious about this opportunity, send in your CV to start a discussion.
You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here asap as recruitment is on going.
Posted by Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.