- The role provides accurate, timely preparation of general accounting records as part of the close process. This includes the preparation of annual statutory financial statements.
- Head office reporting and production of disclosures under GAAP
- Production of Board reports and other important MI
- Advice to the Board on ad hoc technical accounting matters - this includes the application of new IFRS
- Business planning and forecasting
- General support across the wider Finances Accounting team, giving opportunity to see and learn new skill sets.
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
To be considered for this role you will need to be a commercially minded accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with several years experienced gained in a Financial Services organisation. This can either be from working as an auditor in the Big 4/top 10 or from within a finance team of a large and complex organisation.