• Data management, enhancing ISAE controls and assisting the implementation of automated solutions
• Proxy voting administration oversight
• Oversee equity and fixed income trade support using Omgeo CTM and Bloomberg TCTM
• Ensure that SSI details and other static data are kept up to date in Omgeo Alert
• Responsible for ensuring all relevant equity market accounts are open to trade in a timeframe as required by the investment team
• Lead market updates, events and commission changes.
• Assist with the oversight of outsourced daily reconciliation liaising with counterparties and service providers. Ensure adherence to the firms' ISAE 3402 controls
• Lead the MIFID II transaction reporting process. Ensure trades are reconciled to the FCA (MDP)
• Present trading MIS monthly to the Best Execution Committee.
• Oversee the management of the Corporate Action process, liaising with analysts and portfolio managers, and ensuring the elections are made in a timely manner.
• Assist with the analysis of research consumption and tracking status vs budgets on a quarterly basis via Commcise
• Assist with the firm wide administration of Research & Corporate Access allocations and payments
• Oversee Virtu reconciliation process and perform monthly in-house reconciliation of RPA/CSA account
• 3-5 years within a buy side Middle Office or Operations team
• Equity and Fixed Income experience is preferred
• Automation experience and a key understanding of operational risk is preferred.
• IOC qualifications an advantage
• Manages themselves and processes effectively. Showing respect for individuals and Company culture, including brand management.
• End to end knowledge of own function and broad understanding of Middle Office functions and the business as a whole.
• Communicates effectively and credibly. Ensures views are expressed but applies team decisions. Gives and encourages constructive input.
• Writes clear & succinct reports/minutes/emails. Shares information openly while respecting confidentiality.
• Works collaboratively with colleagues and shares knowledge. Contributes to wider unit.
• Actively demonstrates belief in benefits of teamwork within team and wider unit. Uses a range of strategies and skills to communicate to others.
• Seeks ways to improve own and team performance. Seeks feedback on how they/ team can improve. Contributes to change in meaningful ways.
• Aware of possible risks related to own processes, raises concern at an early stage. Acts on and communicates these risks appropriately.