First Party Pricing Analyst
HFG has partnered with an innovative insurer to assist with their search for a new First Party Pricing Analyst to work closely with their underwriting and claims teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified actuary with 2+ plus years of insurance experience to join a team that will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- Developing best-in-class pricing models for all first-party lines of business.
- Ensuring the development, monitoring and optimisation of pricing models and methodologies.
- Researching and analysis of external data to validate pricing models & provide underwriting insight
- Fostering strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- 2-4 year's experience within a similar role within insurance.
- Pricing or reserving experience with Lloyd's syndicate or London Market
- Proficiency in programming - for example; SQL, VBA, R, Python
- Adept with data manipulation, databases, and the implementation of actuarial techniques
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.