Banking - Microsoft Teams - Skype - Arcitechture - Microsoft 365 - Lync - Microsoft Exchange - Infrastructure
A leading tier-1 investment bank requires a Microsoft Teams Architect to assist with the undergoing transformation of the on premise collaboration service to Infrastructure and Software as a Service model. The role is within the Unified Collaboration engineering team, which is responsible for design, engineering, prototyping, solutioning, road-mapping and technical delivery of all future Microsoft Teams & current Skype for Business services - instant messaging, group chat, voice, video, and web conferencing, infrastructure components, and associated compliance capture, retention and retrieval platforms.
The role will be responsible for support and engineering involved with maintaining and deploying the Skype for Business platform and Microsoft Teams at the bank. A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate deep technical skills, proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business.
Analyse and deliver solutions on Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business platform components. This will involve solutioning, technical delivery, L2 and syndication with multiple stakeholders and peer technical groups through detailed documentation & presentations.
Deployment and support of Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business providing guidance and deep technical knowledge on various Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business engineering and operational elements deployed in an dnterprise environment, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft 365 services leveraged by Teams
- Microsoft 365 Compliance and governance for Microsoft Teams
- Functionality transition from Skype for Business to Teams
- Skype for Business operational support
- Teams Room Systems
Identify improvements, create business cases and conduct strategic planning exercises with senior stakeholders to develop roadmap and objectives, review current and proposed architecture to arrive at an agreed end-state solution.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- ***Must have experience with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business ***
- ***Must have experience with complex PowerShell scripts / automation ***
- **Experience with Skype/Graph API and custom development is a plus**
- Deep expertise in Microsoft Teams and associated Microsoft 365 technologies like Information Barriers, Data Loss Prevention.
- Good overall knowledge of Microsoft 365 stack
- Experience deploying and configuring Teams & Skype for Business audio, video and telephony solutions as well as integration with Exchange/Cloud Voicemail
- Experience integrating Teams & Skype for Business with other unified communications systems (chat, media, video, voice)
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills.
- Able to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics.
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities
- Strong analytical skills; able to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment
- Skills and proven experience with following products (in priority order):
- Microsoft Teams and associated Microsoft 365 components
- Microsoft 365 Compliance and Governance features
- Cloud Voicemail
- Skype for Business or Lync including Hybrid
- Microsoft Teams direct routing
- Real time media handling with VDI/thin client solutions
- VoiP, SIP and SIP trunking (Centralized, Local)
- Network Architecture and QoS (optimized for real-time voice/video)
- Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging
- Architect fault-tolerant and highly available services
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.