At Lloyds Banking Group (LBG), we're driven by a clear purpose - to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities.
Within Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets (LBCM), the Credit Flow Desk has a mandate to provide Commercial Banking clients access to a range of Corporate Credit products across a broad maturity spectrum. The role will support the growth of the business in line with the Commercial Banking (CB) Markets strategy and manage risk in a coordinated manner.What you'll be doing:
- Managing all related risks in accordance with the Bank's policies, procedures and reporting requirements as well as any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Offering consistent and competitive pricing, best execution and risk management in support of the LBCM and Commercial Banking strategy, according to best practices and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring an appropriate control and conduct framework is established, monitored and adhered to
- Supporting our client franchise by optimising end-to-end deliverables of Credit Products and Services in collaboration with business partners and support functions
- Supporting the design and analysis of relevant internal MI and KPIs, client analysis and external business intelligence
- Reviewing and analyse key external trends and influences to ensure that a wide range of information is used to support the development of the business
- Where appropriate, drive and coordinate prioritisation of deliverables in support of agreed business objectives and project plans
The ideal candidate will have the following capabilities:
- Proven track record of Corporate Credit Trading, Risk Management and market making
- Comprehensive knowledge and wide practical experience of relevant Fixed Income products and services including ability to evaluate various options when matching these to business/customer needs
- Experience in supporting client franchise including our institutional client segments
- Customer and results focused approach
- An in-depth knowledge and wide practical experience of relevant procedures, products and services, including interpretation and application of best practices, and the ability to immediately recognise the full range of options when matching these to business/customer needs.
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, technical interpretation and ability to provide advice thereon
- Demonstrates awareness and proactive approach to control and conduct agenda
- Understanding of the wider financial services industry, regulatory changes and pertinent economic and political factors which may impact on the Group's business and overall aims
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders, build and maintain networks
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Influencing and analytical skills
- Demonstrates passion, enthusiasm and 'can do' attitude
- European languages would be a helpful additional skill.
If the above description sounds familiar and you have Some experience in Credit Trading - Risk Management and market making of preferably corporate bonds, then please do get in touch!What we can offer you in return;
- It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
- As well as a competitive salary, you'll receive;
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.