2021 Early Career Leadership Programme
Would like to build and grow your career with a global leader in finance?
Would you like the opportunity to learn and develop in a collaborative environment?
Roles are available working from our offices in London or Leeds.
Schroders Personal Wealth (SPW) was created to help more people across the UK benefit from financial advice and personal investment management services. We have the advantage of solid foundations and an impressive heritage. We take a fresh, transparent and personal approach to wealth management.Build your career with a company that will help you grow
As a member of our 2-year programme, you will spend 6 months rotating across 4 different areas of our business. You will build your understanding of how our different areas operate and expand your knowledge, skills and professional network. You will gain valuable, broad experience to help you choose your career path with us.
You will be:
- Working in an open, collaborative and supportive environment to learn from talented professionals
- Communicating with your Line Manager and Buddy to receive feedback and support to build your development
- Rotating in various teams to learn how to adapt, develop new skills, knowledge and organisational understanding
- Gaining varied experience through working with Investors to generate revenue or with Technology, Operations or Finance functions
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Demonstrate interest and knowledge within the Financial Services industry
- Be newly graduated or have a good, similar level of relevant work experience
- Be able to think outside the box and look for ways to innovate and improve
- Show great interpersonal and analytical skills
- Have a keen desire to learn and expand your horizons and knowledge
- Be willing to rotate across different teams and gain valuable business knowledge and experience
- Enjoy collaborating with teams to solve problems and successfully deliver projects
When it comes to flexible working, we'll do our best to accommodate your needs with our flexible working policy.Working with us
Schroders Personal Wealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious belief, socio-economic background, educational background, or age. Our ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all and to ensure we represent the communities we serve.Working for you
Market-leading defined contribution pension scheme. Flexible benefits package with 4% of your annual salary to spend or take as cash. 25 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.About us
Schroders Personal Wealth combines Lloyds Banking Group's significant customer base, multi-channel distribution, and digital capabilities with Schroders' investment and wealth management expertise and technology capabilities. Our focus is on the personal relationship we develop with our customers, underpinned by our multi-channel customer reach and our global investment expertise.Join us
Does this sound like a role that you'd like to know more about? If like us, you're more motivated by customers than by targets, and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client-led - come and talk to us.