- The role is responsible for quarterly group reporting pack
- Responsible for non-technical journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for Group consolidations
- Responsible for production of annual accounts for all non- underwriting companies
- Main procedures and controls
The role also looks at project work and ad-hoc duties.
- Support implementation of new systems and preparation of relevant documentation
- On new business acquisitions, provide data integration support and get involved in testing.
- Support development and testing of data warehouse for financial reporting and preparation of relevant documentation
To be considered for this role you will need to be an experienced qualified Insurance accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 5 plus years experienced gained in a Lloyd's Insurer.