Role & Responsibilities
Background & Experience
- The Role will involve monitoring UK Funds (including those delegated to sub-investment managers) across multi-asset funds, fund of funds (FoF), equity funds and fixed inome (FI) funds and will involve the provision of risk analytics to Front Office and the provision of MI/risk escalations as part of the firms governance framework.
- Using various risk analytical resources, prepare and analyse risk calculations and reporting across all funds/mandate types and asset classes and investigate/resolve any issues or concerns with key stakeholders, including escalation and reporting
- Prepare reports and lead Invesment Desk regular meetings to discuss risk profile of portfolios and provide independent review/challenge that the investment process is being followed and that the portfolio risk profile is consistent with product design/investment process and policies/internal limits set by global and local policy standards
- Manage and maintain investment risk techniques and frameworks to perform required analytics, focussing on market, credit, counterparty, liquidity risks (including evaluating and setting internal risk limits based on product design/investment process deployed)
- Produce accurate and timely MI or other risk reporting for the board and Management committees.
- Have a demonstrable track record of working in an Investment Risk role ideally for within and Asset manager.
- A strong knowledge of key risk concepts, risk identification, measurement, management, monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding of the UCITS/AIFMD Frameworks and product features
- Strong excel and data manipulation skills required for MI/reporting. Coding skills highly desirable.
- Ideally you will have gained exposure the Aladdin database
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work under pressure/deadlines
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.