Senior Internal Auditor
Really interesting opportunity to join this growing Internal Audit function within a marketplace leader.
Unique chance to have a real impact as the internal audit function develops and grows into itself as a well-regarded in-house Audit team.
- Support the Senior Internal Audit Managers in delivering the risk based internal audit plan
- Contribute to the delivery of the Internal Audit plan though timely completion of assigned audits, working with other members of the team.
- Schedule, plan and complete risk-based internal audits covering all aspects of planning, fieldwork, stakeholder engagement and reporting ensuring adherence to the Internal Audit methodology.
- Insurance / reinsurance industry experience.
- Experience in presenting and discussing information in a logical, professional and objective manner, and to manage discussions to effectively build consensus and drive forward looking actions.
- Strong knowledge of technical auditing concepts, business processes and internal control systems.
- Sound understanding of core regulatory/best practice control models (FCA, PRA, COSO etc.)
- Proven track record within internal/external audit environment evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality audit work, findings and reports.
- Demonstrable experience of working PQE working in internal/external audit and/or risk management role.