My leading banking client are looking to bring on an Asset Servicing Client Services
Representative with extensive middle office experience within Prime Brokerage.
This person requires strong analytical thinking coupled with strong communication skills and are required to balance client positions, reconcile payments and respond to numerous client inquiries.
Candidates should have:
- Experience of corporate action management / operational experience
- Previous client service experience and a strong ability to interact with and support client requirements
- Self starting team player
- Analytical and quantitative aptitude
- Adaptability to learn new tasks and demonstrate a willingness to understand the detail of a process.
- Control focused
- Understanding of process flows: Ability to look at the overall process and explain it to others.
- Time Management: Organization and prioritization of tasks, meeting deadlines and working to defined targets.
- Technical skills : The daily tasks will involve using several applications as well as the standard desktop . Thorough Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint knowledge a must.
- Ability to create, maintain and adapt metrics for the group.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.