Financial Reporting Manager - French Speaking London £85,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
Cobalt is working closely with a globally recognised REIT in the search or a French Speaking Financial Reporting Manager in a key new role focused on key French and other European Assets.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be the key contact in the Group Finance function, linking the UK and European jurisdictions together, and must be able to use French language skills with the relevant stakeholders in Paris to ensure success in this newly created position.Key Responsibilities
- Provide accurate and complete reporting of financial information from the French finance team, interrogating and reviewing all data provided.
- Technical accounting support on complex transactions, understanding the implications under both French GAAP and IFRS and liaise with Group finance, tax and external auditors.
- Keep up to date with accounting standards (French GAAP and IFRS)
- Liaise with the Head of Tax and the Finance Director in France to ensure tax compliance matters are adhered to.
- Review the external reporting for French JVs to drive improvements and align with UK reporting.
- Lead on the reporting and process transformation and improvements, providing stakeholders with regular updates, and build strong relationships with French and Group finance teams.
- Fluent French speaker - must have strong written and verbal business French
- ACA/ACCA Qualified to necessary PQE
- Must have knowledge of working within a listed Real Estate business
- Proven experience in process improve and finance systems transformation
- Knowledge of UKGAAP, IFRS and French GAAP
- Ability to manage key stakeholders locally and remotely across multiple jurisdictions
Please apply immediately to find out more about this exciting opportunity within an impressive REIT