We are currently working with a London based Investment Management firm who are looking to bring in an associate to work within their Alternative Solutions Team.
Within the Alternative Solutions Team you will cover real assets, and alternative credit, which will be a combination of liquid and illiquid. Within real assets they cover real estate, infrastructure, and natural resources.
Purpose of the role:
• To analyse, review, and monitor alternative fund operational processes and risks with a focus on trading and systems, conflicts of interest and other potential business risks.
• Producing comprehensive reports for the company's clients.
• Liaising with clients about the company's findings on managers.
• 2-6 years of industry relevant experience
• Strong Analytical Mind
• Ambitious, hungry to learn, able to take decisions and demonstrate conviction of thought, as well as be proactive and collaborative
• Exceptional communication skills are essential. You will be expected to be comfortable having meaningful conversations with senior investment professionals across all their global offices and this will necessitate advanced communication skills both verbal and written.
To apply, please send your CV in WORD format at email@example.com and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.