A key player in the Lloyd's market are looking for a Reinsurance Technician to join their Reinsurance team on a permanent basis in their London office with the opportunity to work from home.
The main responsibilities of this Reinsurance Technician will include:
- Take full ownership of a portfolio of reinsurances, including the accurate capture of contracts and endorsements on reinsurance systems.
- Undertake regular cession reviews across your portfolio, assuming accountability for risks correctly ceding to reinsurances
- Take full ownership of an agreed set of proportional accounts, producing and submitting to brokers accurately and on time
- Calculate and input to the core transaction system, facultative reinsurance recovery figures and produce and submit to brokers accounting documentation
- Calculate premium adjustments.
- Account preparation and analysis for all ceded types
- Undertake proactive credit control including liaising with reinsurance brokers and escalating matters where appropriate to the Ceded Reinsurance Operations Manager
The successful candidate for this Reinsurance Technician will need experience in similar position working in the Lloyd's market and have a general knowledge of insurance and reinsurance principles.