About The RolePermanentHours: 35hrs p/wDays: Monday- FridayLocation: London, EC1V 4LW
We're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing / Social Media to join our growing communications and digital team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and creative communicator to help take our digital marketing, and social media platforms, to the next level. After a period of rapid growth on social media, this new role will support our Communications Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to create content for social media, build paid social campaigns, monitor our social media inboxes, and support with PPC and SEO.
If you have experience of managing social media channels, running paid social media campaigns, creating engaging content and are passionate about improving children's mental health, we want to hear from you.
In this role you will spend half your time on organic social media and half on paid social, PPC and SEO. The role is line managed by Place2Be's Communications Manager with a dotted reporting line to the Digital Marketing Manager.What will I be responsible for, you will:
Diversity and Inclusion
- support the Communications Manager in the creation and targeting of paid and organic posts on social media;
- provide consultancy and support to teams across the organisation in creating paid social and PPC campaigns
- support the Digital Marketing Manager in managing Google AdWords and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO);
- regularly posting on organic social media and responding to comments
- creating paid social media campaigns and monitoring results
- build and edit Google Adwords campaigns
- report on SEO and work with wider team to recommend and make changes to the website to improve rankings
- analyse results in Google Analytics and using other tools
Place2Be is committed to equal opportunities and anti-discrimination practices and we positively encourage applications from all sections of the community. We are particularly interested in attracting applications from Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic backgrounds.The successful candidate will have
Interview dates: 4th / 5th/ 6th August 2021
- experience using Photoshop and Canva to edit artwork / photos for website usage
- ability to explain social media, SEO and PPC to colleagues using accessible language
- experience of using Facebook Business to build audiences, run complex campaigns and report on results
- strong knowledge and experience using organic social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for organic posts and responding to comments.
- previous experience building, editing and reporting on PPC campaigns from Google Adwords
- strong attention to detail and highly organised
- able to pick up new software and technologies quickly
ZOOM Video InterviewIn return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK's most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It's sensitive and demanding work - but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
To apply or to view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification, please visit our website for further details.