Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019, 2020 & 2021.
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of Support Workers in the Worthing area. The service we are recruiting for supports two gentlemen with complex needs and behaviours that challenge. You will be given full training on how to manage these behaviours and provide positive support, to both gentlemen who enjoy going out regularly into the community to participate in activities. One gentlemen enjoys going for walks, gym, exploring parks, theme park rides, trampolining, and cycling. Our other gentlemen enjoys going out to eat, visiting coffee shops, playing pool, playing darts, gardening, going to the cinema, and day trips out.
Dimensions provide life changing support to people with learning disabilities and autism throughout England and Wales. We often find great talent from retail, cleaning and hospitality backgrounds, but no matter what your experience, we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity to start a career where you are genuinely changing people's lives and to join an award winning team in the process.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Locality Manager Oliver Wise on 07908470072 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.Your rewards
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attachedApply now
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
We welcome applications from Support Workers / Care Assistants / Health Care Assistants / Care Workers / Carers / HCA / Community Support Worker / Residential Support Worker