Year 6 Class Teacher - East Worcestershire *
* September 2021 - July 2022 *
* Are you seeking a long term KS2 teaching position from September?
* Would you like to build your teaching career in a forward thinking primary school?
This exciting opportunity is for an inspirational full time Year 6 Class Teacher to join the team at an Ofsted 'Good' rated primary school near Redditch.
The school offers a vibrant and stimulating learning environment, with fantastic pupils who have positive attitudes to learning. Staff are passionate and committed to achieving excellence for all, they are dedicated to building positive relationships and creating a wealth of opportunities to encourage personal development and meaningful learning experiences in a safe, happy environment so all pupils can thrive, grow and achieve.
The Headteacher is seeking a like-minded Year 6 Class Teacher who is innovative, passionate about teaching and achieving excellent outcomes for all children and has the ambition to develop as a teacher.
For the autumn term, you will be welcomed in to a caring and good humoured team where strong nurturing relationships are at the heart of everything they do. This post is initially from September to July 2022, however for the right teacher there is the potential of a permanent contract in 2022.
The headteacher requires a Year 6 Class Teacher who:
* Has strong Year 6/ KS2 curriculum knowledge with a creative teaching approach that inspires and motivates all pupils
* Can effectively plan, teach and monitor pupil progression
* Has high expectations, an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to maintain the highest standards of behaviour within the class and around school
* Is willing to participate in staff meetings and on-going professional development opportunities
* Is eligible to work in the UK and holds QTS
* Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one