TP Health Ltd is one of the UK's leading providers of Occupational Health and Well Being services, supporting NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector organisations. We've earned an enviable reputation as a progressive and innovative provider because we are passionate about the services we provide. As a result of our continuing expansion and development we are looking to grow our team of clinical professionals who share our passion for high quality, evidence based Occupational Health and Well Being interventions.
The role will appeal to qualified Occupational Health Nurses (preferably to degree level) who have the commitment and drive to making a difference and who can work equally well independently or as part of a larger team. A great attitude as well as excellent IT and communication skills are essential attributes.
This role is 2 days working on site in Reading - Monday and Tuesday. However, we are open for applicants looking for a full-time position as we can offer an additional 3 days working from home.
The main duties are as follows:
* Triaging management referrals and pre-placement questionnaires
* Initial assessments for management referrals
* Giving immunisations/vaccinations
* Taking blood
* Undertaking Mantoux and BCG clinics
* Follow up for needlestick injuries
In addition to a highly competitive salary, here are some of the other benefits you can expect if you join our team:
* 33 days holiday per annum rising to 38 with length of service (for full time roles)
* Continual professional development, training and opportunities to earn CPD points
* Healthcare Cashback Plan
* Perkbox benefits package
* Yearly reimbursement of NMC fees
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* Excellent support from dedicated Clinical, Admin and IT teams
* Fantastic working environment
* Pension and Salary Sacrifice Scheme
* Genuine career progression opportunities
* Access to free Physiotherapy and EAP
* Free health checks and flu jabs