Our Client a renewables start up driven by sustainability and innovation are looking for a CFO. The ideal candidate will have experience in a start-up environment and scaling start-ups in the renewables / Infrastructure space.
- Partnering closely with CEO, COO and Board
- Overall financial leadership
- Accountable for all aspects of financial reporting including the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements, internal and external reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis, development of financial performance metrics and participating in regular meetings with the Board.
- Responsibility for all financial communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide overall business and organisational leadership in a fast-paced company around commercial implementation of the strategy
- 10+ years of progressive financial leadership
- Experience across renewables, auto, aerospace or infrastructure
- Has participated in or been part of management of a finance group in scaling
- Has had responsibility for both financial and accounting functions
- Experience building a best-in-class group finance team
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- German speaking is a bonus but not essential
- An interest in environmental sustainability
- Team oriented