A client of mine in London is looking for two Maintenance Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis to cover holiday and sickness across a variety of sites.
To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Electrical and Mechanical service, including fabric tasks of multiple buildings as required.
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Work across a number of client sites, as requested, fulfilling the requirements of the client SLA's.
* Portray yourself and the business in the upmost professional of manners at all times
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
* To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover if required.
* Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline
* Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline
* Completed 17th Edition I.E.E
* Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment Including:
- boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables,
- Batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV via email or contact Karen Otton on (phone number removed).
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy