Fabrication & Estimating Manager Job in Derby
This is a new opportunity to join a national Engineering Contractor in their Derby office as a Fabrication & Estimating Manager.
As the successful Fabrication manager you'll be working on the Fabrication contract from their largest client. In this role, you'll be tasked with surveying work on site, estimating, sub-contractor management and project delivery. This role will involve working on multiple fabrication projects across the Midland, with values up to £100k.
Role & Responsibilities
- Site assessments
- Design and plan out components
- Estimating and price the work
- Negotiate with sub-contractors
- Management of the site installation
- Ensure health & safety is always adhered to
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in fabrication
- Previous design & estimating experience
- Previous management experience
- SMSTS (desirable)
- Water sector experience (desirable)
What you get back
- £48,000 - £52,000
- Car or car allowance
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Fabrication & Estimating Manager Job in Derby - Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Scott Job Ref: 11558)