We are an established Family Care business working mainly in the Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham areas. We provide excellent working conditions - our roles are all fully contracted (not zero hours) , we pay holiday and sick pay, provide a free uniform, pay mileage expenses, time and half time for all bank holiday holiday working. We have part time roles available covering weekend and evening shifts. We are happy to offer full training to candidates with no experience. The use of a vehicle is essential to carry out the role as travel between clients houses is required. We are registered to care for a wide range of clients including the elderly and end of life.
· Are you a passionate and caring person?
· Are you able to work flexibly, and look forward to every day being different?
· Do you have good literacy skills, and are good at communicating with people from all walks of life?
· Do you enjoy working as part of a close team?
· Do you want to grow with a team, and take advantage of great training and excellent opportunities for your personal development?
· Do you want to make a real difference to your community?
If you've answered YES then we want to hear from you!
Reasons to join our team:
· Additional rate for travel expenses (terms & conditions apply)
· A local work setting to suit your work-life balance
· Flexible working schedules
· High-quality training opportunities to promote your career in care
· Further qualifications (Diploma Level 2-5) in Health and Social Care
· Competitive rates of pay
· Enjoy the flexibility of working with a dedicated team
· We are an equal opportunities employer
· Bank holiday enhancements
· Refer a friend bonus of £150
· Working with service users in the community to maximize the options available to them.
· Supporting with personal care, meal preparation, medication administration, etc.
· Adapting to individual needs of different service users and reacting to any changes in care needs
· Encouraging choice, participation, and motivation of service users
· Promote an effective communication with service users, relatives, friends, other healthcare professionals
· Keep accurate individual records
· Verifiable DBS (we can assist with application if you do not have one)
· Satisfactory references
· Access to your own car
· Experience of looking after others in a paid position. (desired, not essential)
Interested? Then apply right now with your up-to-date CV.
For queries regarding the job and a detailed job description, do not hesitate to contact us.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour.
Benefits: Flexible working patterns