REF 23074 - HOME MANAGER - GOOD RATED SPECIALIST DEMENTIA HOME - NORTHAMPTON AREA - LEADING MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDER - £UP TO 50,721 + EXTENSIVE BENEFITS
Forest Care Selection are currently supporting a leading provider of Mental Health care across a variety of services including residential care and nursing as well as step down services and private hospitals.
This innovative provider is seeking a Home Manager for their Good rated and well-regarded nursing home catering for Mental Health and Dementia residents in the Northampton area.
The Home Manager in Northampton will:
* Ensure the homes continued compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Lead an established multi-disciplinary team and full-time experienced Deputy Manager and ensure they are effectively trained, resourced, and motivated to deliver the highest standards of care.
* Work with the Director or Nursing and Clinical Services to deliver the organisations strategic goals and objectives.
* Liaise effectively with all external stakeholders and families.
* Lead on the promotion of the home ensuring occupancy levels are maintained and promoting the home locally.
The Home Manager in Northampton will need to:
* Have experience of overseeing care and nursing home settings
* Have experience of leading care and nursing teams
* Hold Level 5 Health and Social Care or equivalent
In return the successful candidate will enjoy working for a specialist and supportive provider with a health base salary of up to £45k which is negotiable in line with experience. Additional benefits include:
* 8 weeks annual leave
* 37.5 hour working week Mon-Fri
* Subsidised meals
* Onsite parking
If you would like to develop your management career within an innovative provider of specialist care services, then please contact Mark Stevens at Forest Care Selection
For our full range of management opportunities please visit our website