To ensure that clients receive the appropriate support and a high-quality service.
* Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
* Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
* Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records
* Conduct introductions for clients and carers.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
* Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
* Participate in out of hours on-call cover during the weekdays once a week (included in contract), and weekends one a month (additional payment).
* Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
* Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
* Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
* Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
* Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
* Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients