Working within a friendly and professional environment, this client is seeking a well organised candidate to assist with the scheduling of carers
The role is varied and requires excellent communication adn inter-personal skills to carry out the following duties:-
* Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients' needs and CAREGivers' availability.
* Understand clients' needs to ensure schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible.
* Ensure schedules are prepared and delivered weekly, considering travel time; holidays and sickness; training; and last-minute cancellations.
* Respond immediately to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
* Identify and respond to staffing time off ensuring cover at all times
* Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences.
* Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
* Work with the Care team to fully understand clients needs and to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
* Data inputting
* Ensure compliance with company Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
* Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
Participate in out of hours on-call
* Minimum level 2 (or equivalent) studies in Health and Social Care
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of scheduling in a similar environment
* Flexible approach towards working duties